Just as its name suggests, this model is built around the time and materials spent on the development of your project. It is mostly suitable for small or medium-sized projects.
You will pay only for the time our developers spent working on your project, but the scope of work is better to be determined ahead of time. It is not impossible to introduce changes to the initial plan, but it will probably impact the delivery time and overall cost.
- Audit your requirements. Our specialists analyze your needs and propose the most viable course of action.
- Determine scope and approve deliverables. We discuss your exact requirements to decide on the preliminary scope of work and milestones of the project.
- Agree on rates and sign agreement. We find common ground on the matters of payment and sign the contract for development.
- Work is started. Our programmers start working on the agreed upon tasks to realize your project. Iterations. We keep contact with you through the process of development and are ready to include any changes you deem necessary.
- Delivery. The product is presented for your final check before its release.
- Release the product. Once you are completely satisfied with the product it is ready for release.
- Predictable budget
- Set delivery deadlines